MGMT Remixes

. Thursday, April 9, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

On the heels of yesterdays Justice remix post, I decided to keep that trend going with more good remixes. These are probably my favorite two from last year's hyped and well publicized album Oracular Spectacular from MGMT (Amazon) (iTunes). That album was remixed to death last year, yet it's no surprise that these two are standouts considering they are from Justice and Soulwax, who are excellent French and Belgian (respestively) artists.

Electric Feel (Justice Remix) (iTunes)

Original version of Electric Feel (YouTube)

Kids (Soulwax Remix) (iTunes)

Original version of Kids (YouTube)

As much as I love Justice, I think I like the remix of Kids better.

0 comments: