Phoenix - 1901

. Monday, April 13, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

This album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix (Amazon) will be released in late may. You can currently get an EP of some songs that will make the album including this one on (iTunes)



Apparently they played on SNL a week or two ago. I had no idea because my DVR is currently not all setup after I moved and got a new box. That exposure should hopefully get them sales, although I would have pushed up the albums release if I was the record company, because by late May that buzz might die down some.

1 comments:

Uncle Phil said...

they've been playing this track on KCRW a lot. I love it... i think I "shazam-ed" it like 3 times. Also Shazamed this one twice... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KhFv1qJcao